Demonetization : Places Where You Can Still Use Old Indian 500 Rupees notes Till December 15
- November 25, 2016
- Posted by: Vivek Shah
- Category: Economics
Along these lines, time is running out, people. In the following period of the disputable demonetization move, the central government reported that old notes exchange of Indian rupees 500 & 1000 notes banned.
We as a whole know The 1000 Rs. Indian note is presently authoritatively banned from utilize.
There will be sure special cases however; the Center likewise proclaimed that in some exclusion cases, the utilization or trade of old money notes has been reached out till December 15, 2016.
Which is the reason we got you a rundown of 22 special cases utilizing which you can at present exchange your old Money. Look at it beneath:!
1) You can still purchase from consumer cooperative stores with a point of confinement of Rs.5000 at a time
2) Fee can be paid in old cash at Central or State Government schools/Colleges.
3) Toll payment can be made at toll plaza utilizing Rs.500 notes from 3rd to 15th December, 2016
4) Foreign citizens will be allowed to exchange foreign currency up to Rs. 5000 every week. Important sections to this impact will be made in their passports.
5) Buy of seeds at outlets claimed by the state can be made in 500 notes
6) Buy of LPG gas cylinders should likewise be possible
7) Petrol pumps will at present be tolerating old notes
8) Court expense, assessments and punishments to government bodies can be made in old money
9) The note is substantial for purchasing passage tickets of ASI monument
10) Railroad catering will take old notes
11) So will railroad ticket counters
12) Pharmaceuticals can be purchased when endorsed by a specialist with the banned notes at pharmacies
13) Metro rail tickets can also be purchased
14) Crematoria/burial grounds will be taking old 500 Rs.notes
15) Power and water bill payments can be made too
16) School fee up to in 2000 per student in Central Government, State Government, Municipality and local body schools
17) Payments at government hospitals can be made in old currency
18) Public transport will be accepting the same
19) Milk booths are taking both old and new money
20) Paying current and arrear dues to utilities is limited to water and electricity and available only for individuals and households
21) Prepaid mobile top up can be made with a limit of 500
22) You can be purchased Airline tickets from airports
What are you thinking? Take your cash now!