Virtual Reality Is Changing Businesses It Can Change Yours Too
- March 29, 2018
- Posted by: Vivek Shah
- Category: Virtual Reality
What is marketing or advertising. you create an amazing world for your consumer and tell him/her that to move from his boring real life to the interesting life shown in the advertisement they need to use your product. this is how most brands advertise. may it be a car trying to emphasize on the emotion of feeling powerful or a beauty cream trying to convince people to buy it by showing fear of being unsuccessful or a real estate company showing a sample flat.
And what’s the best form of advertising if we could show the users a world which is extremely close to reality. virtual reality does exactly that, it markets your product to your consumers in such a manner that they give undivided attention. virtual reality has an application in almost all industries . may you be a manufacturer of machines or a real estate company trying to sell flats in a scheme.
Here are some industry vise applications of virtual reality
1. Real estate
- Creating sample houses – real estate companies usually show their sample houses in such a manner that they seem quite unconvincing in first go. but with virtual reality you can even take them on a tour of your flats without having to create a physical sample house or sample
- Understanding finer details of a project –let’s say as a real estate company you are supposed to develop drainage system at a location or organize a concert. virtual reality will help you visualize everything before you create it in real world. you can check the costs of every smallest product used and build leaner business model
- Marketing –virtual reality apps let you create amazing marketing material which can then be published at multiple locations.
- Understanding machine manufacturing and how does a machine fit into your assembly line –before buying or selling a machine a manufacturer of a machine can convince a buyer of a machine on how useful is the machine, and how does it fit in the already established assembly line of the buyer
- Building virtual demos of the manufactured products –usually one of the biggest road blocks in deals of large machines is difficulty in understanding the usefulness of a product before it is being purchased or put to use. If the manufacturer can make amazing demos of the way the product performed in certain conditions it would create a brilliant experience for the buyer.
3. IT systems
- Showing final designs to clients- one the biggest issue with agile approach is the fact that certain clients do not understand how the final design would look until it is completely made. virtual reality allows you to show your client the final experience that customers of his/her app or website are going to get.
- Building a portfolio –a virtually real portfolio explaining all the work you have done till now can become a brilliant marketing collateral for any company. you show designs, functionality (especially in terms of games) using a virtual portfolio.
4. Banking and finance
- To show financial plans in more appropriate manner – financial planning is one of the most emotionally attached activity. the more you want your clients to plan the more you have to touch their emotion as to how their saved money would help them in future. Virtual reality helps you build good display video which touch those underlying emotions behind every single financial plan being sold
Virtual reality can change the arena of how you do business. and we are Capermint technologies strongly believe in the capabilities of virtual reality. Hence we have for our client built multiple virtual reality applications. you can get in touch with us and understand more on how virtual reality can completely change your business and take it to a different level. just send us an email at [email protected]