Why Should You Make Your Mobile Application Artificially Intelligent
- Posted by: Mr. Vivek Shah
- Category: Mobile Apps
How does artificial intelligence affect on how we make mobile apps
To understand how artificial intelligence is going to affect how we make mobile applications, we first need to understand what is artificial intelligence. artificial intelligence is a term used for creating capability in a machine to take intelligent decisions based upon data and rationales. it encompasses 4 other terms within it
A. Machine learning/ deep learning
B. Natural language processing
C. Machine vision
D. Knowledge management
What do all of these terms mean In layman language. they just mean you are creating a machine to be as intelligent as humans, making the machine capable of understanding human natural talking, walking and all other processes and then creating it intelligent enough to take decisions or make suggestions like humans. you must have seen this technology put to work in many Hollywood movies, but how can you get this to work for you.
Artificial intelligence is a tool that can allow your mobile app become the most loved app by it’s user. here are some major benefits that are presented by usage of artificial intelligence in your mobile application development processes.
- Personalization – the most important use case that artificial intelligence can present to us is personalization . now you can read your application users movements and requirements from the app and produce data accordingly. one of the best example, your Facebook feed is always filled with data that you love, you might have 500 friends or even more. but your Facebook feed would only show you the news of friends whose links you have either been liking recently or have been interacting with recently. but Facebook reads understands your liking patterns and then shows you content that keeps you glued. most content would also savoir your political opinions. that is the shortest form of artificial intelligence you interact with on day to day basis.
- Lower error rate – when the machine starts understanding patterns and starts making conclusion based upon the data that is being provided to it. the risk of going wrong reduces. the mobile app with integrated artificial intelligence produces more efficiency, has lower rate of error or usually avoids defects.
- More organized insight mining process – let’s say you are a maker of a mobile application for e commerce . you built an app with integrated artificial intelligence. now it becomes easier for you to get insights, because the machine has already organized all your data into appropriate fragments based upon the knowledge that was imparted to it. this makes it easier for humans like us to read through the data and create insights which can in future be very useful for the business.
- Avoiding cases of fraudulent behavior – artificial intelligence helps you track signs given by a user and avoid fraudulent behaviour. one simplest example of the same is captcha . Google and many other companies have now started showing image based captchas which can avoid any malware attacking your software. these captchas are typically made so intelligent by Google that they understand that even after a malware might detect it, it would not be able to crack it.
Thus it can be very appropriately concluded that artificial intelligence is not just an upcoming reality but it is also the need of the hour. we can avoid many misdoings of technology if we can use artificla intelligence appropriately. we at Capermint technologies specialise in creating mobile applications integrated with artificial intelligence. we are a full stack organisation which does application development from requirement analysis to UI/UX and making your application supremely intelligent. to know more get in touch with us at [email protected].