We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices. Your role is to focus on the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You should be a problem solver and you should create quality android products.
Who We Are ?
We are a team of aspirants who aim at revolutionizing the mobile app and game industry. We are devoted to maximizing the intuitive skills of our employees and to help them in achieving new heights in their professional career.
Working With Us
Capermint Technologies is equipped with world-class facilities and unrivaled infrastructure that helps bring out the highest levels of productivity. We pride ourselves on the working culture, and our processes and training sessions make sure that the employees and the company grow side-by-side. Experience personal and professional growth with Capmerint.
- Choose between Work From Home and Work From Office.
- Flexible working hours that help you manage proper work-home balance.
- Training sessions and opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- Health and wellness programs like Yoga, running club, etc.
- Weekly and monthly events to keep you entertained and to help you connect with all the employees.
- Work 5 days and week with holiday on every Saturday and Sunday.
- A total of 18 paid leaves per year included 12 planned leaves, and 6 unplanned leaves that you can take as per your convenience and need.
- Paid Parental Leaves.
- Yearly bonuses that include pay raises, promotions, and top opportunities for professional development.
About The Role
- You should have atleast 2-5 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- You should be Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- You should have experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- You should have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- You have to design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization.
- Meet tight deadlines of the project.