We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Who We Are ?
We are a team of aspirants who aim at revolutionizing the mobile app and game industry. We are devoted to maximizing the intuitive skills of our employees and to help them in achieving new heights in their professional career.
Working With Us
Capermint Technologies is equipped with world-class facilities and unrivaled infrastructure that helps bring out the highest levels of productivity. We pride ourselves on the working culture, and our processes and training sessions make sure that the employees and the company grow side-by-side. Experience personal and professional growth with Capmerint.
- Choose between Work From Home and Work From Office.
- Flexible working hours that help you manage proper work-home balance.
- Training sessions and opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- Health and wellness programs like Yoga, running club, etc.
- Weekly and monthly events to keep you entertained and to help you connect with all the employees.
- Work 5 days and week with holiday on every Saturday and Sunday.
- A total of 18 paid leaves per year included 12 planned leaves, and 6 unplanned leaves that you can take as per your convenience and need.
- Paid Parental Leaves.
- Yearly bonuses that include pay raises, promotions, and top opportunities for professional development.
About The Role
- You should have atleast 2-3 years of experience as a NodeJS Developer.
- You should have knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- You should have good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade
- You have to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- You should have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You have to handle the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- You have to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Handle implementation of security and data protection
- You should be familiar with MySQL and Mongodb