We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
About The Role
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Translate design specification into functional game.
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and device solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Required Skills & Qualification
- Candidate must have 2D & 3D both experience.
- Candidate must have ads integration, in-app, Firebase & Play services integration experience.
- Candidate must have server-client communication experience.
- Candidate must have 3D characters integration experience.
- Candidate must be part of 3 games which are live on Google Play OR Apple Store.
Who We Are ?
We are a team of aspirants who aim at revolutionizing the mobile app and game industry. We are devoted to maximizing the intuitive skills of our employees and to help them in achieving new heights in their professional career.
Working With Us
Capermint Technologies is equipped with world-class facilities and unrivaled infrastructure that helps bring out the highest levels of productivity. We pride ourselves on the working culture, and our processes and training sessions make sure that the employees and the company grow side-by-side. Experience personal and professional growth with Capmerint.
- Choose between Work From Home and Work From Office.
- Flexible working hours that help you manage proper work-home balance.
- Training sessions and opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- Health and wellness programs like Yoga, running club, etc.
- Weekly and monthly events to keep you entertained and to help you connect with all the employees.
- Work 5 days and week with holiday on every Saturday and Sunday.
- A total of 18 paid leaves per year included 12 planned leaves, and 6 unplanned leaves that you can take as per your convenience and need.
- Paid Parental Leaves.
- Yearly bonuses that include pay raises, promotions, and top opportunities for professional development.