Capermint Build App of Transportation Network for Kids – Scholar Route
- January 27, 2020
- Posted by: Vivek Shah
- Category: On Demand Service Application
Scholar Route is an on-demand application developed by Capermint Technologies for the ease of kid’s commute to and from School. The app is available for multiple objectives :
- For Users (Parents)
- For Drivers ( Transportation Provider)
For parents, it is a digital platform where they will be able to track the live movement of their kid, schedule the rides for transportation in South Africa.
For Drivers, it is a service provider application that provides the platform to serve their service for kids commute from and to school.
Parent Application Features:
- The parent can schedule the transportation of their kid weekly or monthly for School or Extra Activities.
- Parent can request for multiple drivers.
- The parent can track the route using maps for locating where their kid is.
- The app supports multiple payment features like – Peach Payment or Payment via wallet points.
Driver Application Features:
- For eligibility verification, the application asks for the documentation of the vehicle and driver. If both are correct, then only the driver gets verified for riding.
- The driver can create a route for schools, choose in which areas he will serve his service.
- In case of an emergency, the driver can send an SOS message to the parent.
- The driver gets notified for upcoming rides and the driver can accept or reject any new request appear for the ride based on his convenience.